Thursday, June 30, 2011

Leanila's Look: Polka Dots & Blue




 



 

 Shirt: H&M / Belt: Zara / Scarf: Zara / Jeans: Ann Taylor #gofigure #fabfind / Shoes: Lucky Brand via Bloomingdale's #fabfind

So, let me explain the #gofigure tag for the Ann Taylor jeans I mentioned above.  First off, I love Ann Taylor.  They carry fabulous casual and work clothes, but when I ran across these jeans, I was a bit caught off guard with the edgy design!  Check out the detailing on them from the zipper at the bottom of the legs to the line detailing around the knee and lower leg area.  These are super cute jeans with a flare!  And, to top it off, they were on sale! That equates to a "#gofigure and #fabfind!  

On to the shoes, I love a great department store sale.  So, I had to stop by Bloomingdale's for their recent sale.  These Lucky Brand shoes were 40% off of the already marked down price!  And, they transition so well from winter to summer wear!

www.leanila.blogspot.com

2 comments: