Thursday, January 16, 2014

Leanila Style | Biker Jeans


 

Biker Jeans || Defined, biker jeans are skinny jeans with a bit of flare like the hint of shimmer and ankle zippers on these.  Yes, "biker jeans" is my very own made up term for my lovely skinny jeans.  I loved these jeans so much that when they shrunk on me (because I refuse to believe that I gained weight and outgrew them), I had to run to H&M and desperately find another pair.  I bought Biker Jeans #1 almost two years ago; so, I was a bit surprised to find that they still carried them.  Granted they were a bit darker in color, but nonetheless they were the jeans I was looking for, Biker Jeans #2.  H&M, oh how I love you!





Leanila Style
{where art + style meet}

{style} Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest

{art/photography} Web | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Flickr | Blog | Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. hi leanila!
    i saw your blog on pinterest and love it! you are so creative with your wardrobe ideas!
    i see where you got the jeans from h&m, but i wanted to ask where did you get this top at? i'm swooning over it right now. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kari!

    Thanks for the compliments and checking out my blog and pinterest sites! I got the top from Ann Taylor...one of my favorite go-to stores for work and semi-casual clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get that necklace? I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete