Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Simple Winter Style


Simplicity. I must admit; I've often struggled with the idea of keeping it simple when it pertains to style.  I love accessories, shoes, designs, layering blazers and scarves.  So, it can become a task for me to dress it down at times.  However, with this outfit, I wanted my statement necklace to stand out.  So, what better way of doing that then adding a few simple pieces to my outfit.  

This necklace is a gem that I found at a vintage store while shopping in downtown Reykjavik, Iceland.  I use to shop for souvenirs like fridge magnets, t-shirts, or postcards when I travelled, but now, I love my latest practice of purchasing items that are unique, that I will actually use, and that tell a story; whether it's a decorative piece for the house or clothing/accessories.  

NECKLACE {vintage shop in Iceland} | DRESS {Gap} | BLAZER {Gap} | BOOTS {Vince Camuto}






Leanila Style
{where art + style meet}

{style} Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest

{art/photography} Web | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Flickr | Blog | Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment