Sunday, March 30, 2014

Snow Day



Where Have I Been // Man, the cold weather hit and I stopped doing my weekly posts but I think it's fair to say that the snow days are officially gone, and spring it just around the corner!  I'm looking forward to nice weather, beautiful outfits, and back to blogging.  But here's to one last memory of the snow days.








// Style //
// Top // TJ Maxx
// Evening Skirt // Goodwill 
// Hat // Goodwill
// Necklace // Mustard Seed (consignment store)


// Worn //
To play in the snow

// Styled //
On one of many snow days this winter, I decided to get dressed up and have a mini photo shoot with none other than myself!  I was photographer, stylist, make up artist, and model.  And, if you're wondering, yes, it was very cold out.  But, it was well worth it for these shots!

. . . F O L L O W   M E . . .


Leanila Style
{where art + style meet}
{style} Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Tumblr | Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment