Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Blues






Feeling Blue // Not literally, but I am feeling the blue on blue in this outfit if I must say so myself.  This outfit is a mixture of...
CLICK BELOW FOR MORE...

This outfit is a mixture of something old mixed with something new.  I love to shop at consignment stores, boutiques, and the typical mall stores.  Check below for outfit details





// Style //
// Sweater // Nordstrom
// Top // Goodwill (vintage)
// Pants // TJ Maxx
// Boots //  Vince Cumato
// Necklace + Earrings // Vintage boutique

// Worn //
Date night to the movies

// Styled //
Because my hair wasn't cooperating enough to wear it out, I pulled it in a bun.  And, because I pulled it in a bun, I felt the need to wear bold earrings and a statement necklace.  These paired well with the outfit since it was simply stated.  Riding boots always pair well with leggings; so, I added my favorite pair, and then added the sweater to break up the monotone color.

. . . F O L L O W   M E . . .


Leanila Style
{where art + style meet}
{style} Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Tumblr | Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment